Phase one – Development
- Area: 1490 acres equivalent to 6,257,370 square meters
- Phase one area: 13.65 % from the project
- Average population density for the first phase 114 persons / Feddan
- Phase one is located on the main axis of the extension of El Taseein (90) Road near Madinaty and 12 km from the AUC
City Greenery – 12 KM Green Corridors
- Connecting with services zones.
- Connecting with green corridores.
- All of residential districts have a part of green corridores.
- The greenery and open spaces dominate the whole of the city parts.
- Green approach is welcoming people at the major and minor entrances.
- Green corridores role is like a lung for the city
El Mostakbal intends to develop “Mostakbal City” into a green and sustainable community through:
- Energy Efficiency Measures
- Passive Urban and Architectural Design Strategies: to maximize natural lighting, ventilation, and shading
- Construction Materials (Materials and Coloring)
- Solar Street Lighting
- Waste Water Treatment and Reuse for Irrigation
- Waste Materials Reuse and Recycling