The project is designed taking account the Sustainability criteria
We believe the future relies on the public conscious of the importance of the environment that sustains us, our families and communities, and future generations. It is the environmental approaches which can best help us as individuals make the complex, conceptual connections between economic prosperity, benefits to society, environmental health, and our own well being. Ultimately, the collective wisdom of our citizens, gained through education, will be the most compelling and most successful strategy for environmental management.
Mostakbal City is planning to lessen environmental impacts by reducing waste, expanding recycling, lowering emissions, increasing housing density while expanding open space, and encouraging the development of sustainable local businesses.
El Mostakbal intends to develop “Mostakbal City” into a green and sustainable community through:
- Energy Efficiency Measures
- Passive Urban and Architectural Design Strategies: to maximize natural lighting, ventilation, and shading
- Construction Materials (Materials and Coloring)
- Solar Street Lighting
- Waste Water Treatment and Reuse for Irrigation
- Waste Materials Reuse and Recycling